Saturday, November 9, 2013

A little something about me...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for visiting my blog! I created this blog because I wanted to share my love and my ever-growing knowledge of beauty products. I am constantly online trying to find reviews on certain things or find swatches of products and sometimes they are not what I want. Sometimes the swatches or pictures do not look good and it is simply not helpful at all. That's why I wanted to make a blog, it gives me a platform to share pictures, reviews, and helpful advice about beauty products that maybe others have not talked about as well as giving you a different point of view.

I am not a makeup artist or not licensed. I am self taught and I have to thank all of the YouTube videos I've watched and practicing my technique. I fell in love with makeup and beauty products, in general, the summer after I finished high school (2009) and it's been a passion and hobby ever since. One of the first people I watched on YouTube was Kandee Johnson (I'm sure most, if not all of you, know who she is) and she helped my love for makeup grow. I have learned so many tips and tricks from a ton of YouTubers over the years and that's how I know what I know.

Personal deets: I'm a college student that will graduate this December. I am getting my degree in Management and Operations with an HR and Economics emphasis. I am an avid sports fan, especially football. Football has my heart :). I have many interests ranging from a wide spectrum, I'm not your average girl haha. I'm happy staying in and having a Netflix date to going out to catch up with friends to watching all sorts of YouTube videos.

So here is a little snippet into the kind of person I am, if you have any questions feel free to comment down below and I'd be happy to answer. I'm looking forward to blogging more and more in the coming days :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11227201/?claim=ezb24kx9kjz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment