Friday, August 1, 2014

Burberry - Fresh Glow Highlighting powder in No. Nude Radiance - Swatch and Review

I was walking through the makeup aisles of Nordstrom, like I always do, and I stopped by the Burberry counter on my way to Armani. The SA asked me if I was looking for anything and I'm usually not unless I'm buying something I need to replenish. But she sat me down and applied a lip color and this highlighter to my face (it was a long day and my face needed something to bring it back to life) and this powder did the trick.

I'm talking about the Burberry Beauty "Fresh Glow" Luminous Highlighting powder in No. 1 Nude Radiance. 

I have seen this powder when I walk by and I always think to myself...this would be too ashy or would not suit me...but I was wrong! :)


Nude Radiance is a frosty white with a hint of pearl. Absolutely stunning if you use a light hand :).


Review: I feel in love with this powder at first application. The SA was slightly heavy handed with the product BUT it still looked good. I think if you are of a medium-tan skin tone and fairer, this would look great! 

But you must apply it with a fluffy brush and with a light hand. If I was ape-sh*t and applied it like I do other highlighters, this would look chalky and ashy. So be patient and light handed. This is pigmented but super blendable. 

It did not fade throughout the day. I usually wear my makeup almost all day so it is nice to see that it holds up during a work day. 

Overall a great highlighting powder that isn't a glitter bomb but frosty enough to make an impact on the face. It's not an intense frosty, I want to add haha. It's a high shine kind of high light.


I have one heavier swatch and one more blended out :)

Hope you enjoyed this! Let me know your thoughts in the comments! :)

Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment