Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Zoeva Brushes... worth the hype and shipping costs...?

To answer what you are thinking... YES, they are worth it!! 

Zoeva is a German brand that sales (possibly manufactures...?) these amazing brushes and also makeup. Check out their website if you want to check out their selection -> Zoeva Website

I want to mention briefly that the shipping costs for international customers is steep haha like scary steep. I was hesitant to purchase for a few weeks but when I saw the amazing selection and heard the great reviews, I knew I had to place a medium sized order to make the costs worth it. I paid $18 for shipping *insert dramatic sad face emoji here*. But I felt like it got to my house relatively quickly, I want to say about 10 business days. I was totally expecting to wait about a month or something ridiculous ha!

~Getting back on track now~

I purchased four (4) brushes total and as you can see from the picture, they are relatively unique shapes for brushes - except for the pencil brush haha.
  

To list off what I purchased, here it is from Left to Right: 126 - Luxe Cheek Finish, two of the 105 - Luxe Highlight, and 230 - Luxe Pencil

Thoughts on the Luxe Cheek Finish brush - UM AMAZING.



I absolutely adore this brush!! It is very multipurpose and so incredibly soft. I have been using this for my cream bronzer but you can use this for foundation (it is VERY similar in shape to the Tom Ford Cream Foundation brush btw...), highlighting products, cream and powder blush, setting powder... basically all your face product application needs can be met with this brush alone.

Next, the Luxe Highlight brush - perfection.


Yeah...so I purchased two of these bad boys and I'm so glad I did!! I use one for setting powder and the other for powder highlights. It's the perfect shape to do both! Of course, this brush also has multiple purposes but I primarily purchased these for under eye setting powder application and highlight application.

Lastly, the Luxe Pencil brush - makes smoking out the lash line effortless!


This the most boring brush of the bunch haha but works amazingly! The bristles are so soft and do not irritate my lower and upper lash line, unlike other brands. The blending of the products, whether it's smudging out an eye pencil or blending out shadow, it's effortless and gorgeous. The product is never blended too far down nor apply/smudge the product in a patchy manner. It's amazing!

So folks... I think can forget about the obscene shipping costs and buy from Zoeva again. The quality and prices are unbeatable. Each brushes was less than $15 each, I think. Which is AMAZING.


I use these brushes EVERY day and never once have their shed or stained or anything. They are just amazing brushes that are worth checking out.

I hope you enjoyed this review, if you have any questions feel free to ask. I will answer your Q's as best I can.

Hope you are all well and I will talk to you all later :)
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment