Sunday, December 22, 2013

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger - Review and Swatch

Hey everyone, how are ya doin'? I'm good myself. It's been weird adjusting to normal people life (#postgradproblems haha). But I'm here to share my thoughts on the much loved NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.

I picked this up during the Sephora VIB sale early November and I've had a chance to try it out and I can say that I truly love this product. I used this all over my face as "foundation" and to spot conceal. It's not my favorite for under the eye, because I like a more highlighted effect for under the eyes, and this Ginger shade matches my face almost perfectly.  ~ I have picked up the lighter shades in Custard and Honey so I'll see which one I like more for under the eye. ~

I dot this concealer all over my face, more where I need it, and I spray my Real Techniques Expert Face brush with the Urban Decay All Nighter spray. Doing that really helps blend out and spread the product all over my face. I have to say, it's a nice every day kind of coverage "foundation".

Coverage: it's pretty full coverage (if applied for under the eyes; the coverage is more sheer as described above). It covers up imperfections really nicely and it blends out like buttah. It's medium but buildable to full coverage if you really need it.

Here are pictures of the product and a swatch straight from the wand and blended out :)
Swatch: Swiped from applicator // Blended out 
This packaging is just...gorgeous!
This product has a doe-foot applicator which is really nice for application under the eyes and all over the face

Close up of the bottom of the product
Overall, I'm really happy with this product. I might even like it more than my MAC Pro Longwear concealer (shhh, don't tell anyone ;) ).  Especially since this feels more creamy, as the name implies haha. :)

Have you used/tried this concealer? What are your thoughts?

Talk to you soon,
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment