Tuesday, December 24, 2013

MAC Magnetic Nude Collection - Mineralize Skin Finishes - Superb & Fairly Precious

Hi everyone! I'm here with a SUPER exciting blog post. It's on the MAC Magnetic Nude MSFs in Superb (repromote) and Fairly Precious. Not going to lie, when I saw the email from Nordstrom saying they had it on sale I jumped out of my bed and bought these haha. I didn't want to wait but I've had horrible luck with highly anticipated collections from MAC (I'm looking at you Rihanna...). So I wanted to post pictures and swatches as soon as I got off of work. Hope you enjoy!!

Temptalia says "described as a “soft peachy nude.” It’s a champagne beige with a little hint of rosiness and a champagne metallic sheen." Safe to say, it's just gorgeous!! :)
Superb MSF
Close up of Superb MSF
Superb - Warm toned lighting
Superb - Florescent/"day light" lighting
 Temptalia says "it is described as a “peach with dimensional pearly green.” It’s a light-medium, peach (that leans a little orange) with a warm undertone and a frosted sheen." Personally I don't see any green haha. It seems to me it's a peach color with a smidge of orange. 
Fairly Precious MSF
Close up of Fairly Precious MSF
Warm toned lighting - Fairly Precious MSF

Florescent/"day light" lighting - Fair Precious MSF
SUPERB VS FAIRLY PRECIOUS - swatch side by side (Left: Fairly Precious ~ Right: Superb) on both pictures.


Review: UM THESE ARE AMAZING. Need I say more? haha. They feel super soft and super blendable so if you don't want an obvious or noticeable highlight, you can blend them out and it will leave your skin with the most beautiful sheen. I'm glad I picked both of these up, I was half worried they would be similar or that I couldn't get away with having both haha but they are different enough that they worth it (for me at least ;) ). 

I recommend calling any MAC or MAC counter to see if they have hold items for you (or make an appointment for the "release party") as they will be released in stores December 26th, 2013. This is a collection that people will run out to pick up the MSFs so get to it ;). I ordered mine from Nordstrom so check their website to order if they have items available. This is a fairly big collection (which MAC collection isn't.... -_-) so there is a lot to choose from if they have it in stock. 

These MSFs retail for $30 USD. So they are pricey but they are huge and you get a ton of product. 

Did you pick anything up from the collection? If so, do tell in the comments :) Or if you have any questions, feel free to ask them down below!

Hope you enjoyed my post on the MAC MSFs from the new Magnetic Nude collection and hope you are having a lovely holiday season with your loved ones and friends <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment