Monday, December 9, 2013

Sephora Formula X - Love Chemistry

Hey everyone,
Sorry I have been absent for a while now. I have been caught up with my graduation ceremony that happened this past weekend (WOOHOO!) and my very last finals (booo -_-).

So I thought I might hop on and post about the much raved about Formula X nail polishes from Sephora. I recently ordered one of the glitter/"Sparklers" polishes that I simply could not pass up. It is described as a champagne and pink metallic base with gold micro glitters and pink glitter. It gives it the slight appearance of looking like a rose gold polish. It's stunning to simply look at.
Swatch courtesy of the Swatch Board on Sephora.com

My own pictures :)

You have to keep in mind that since this is glitter polish that it is a son of B to take off haha. But it's gorgeous! So worth it...? Probably :P

Have you purchased any of the Formula X polishes? If so, which are your faves? And if not, what's on your wishist? I'm definitely intrigued by this line and it's gorgeous to look at in person because the display is huuuuge. My wallet is not going to like this if I seriously fall in love with this line, especially with so many unique shades in the range. :D

xo,
Bianca

1 comment:

  1. I have Love Chemistry and Impeccable from the Formula X collection. Love Chemistry is absolutely gorgeous (as you already know) and Impeccable is a lovely nude. I love the color saturation of these polishes and how smoothly they go on. Formula X is definitely my new favorite brand of polish!

    ReplyDelete