Saturday, May 24, 2014

Tom Ford Orchid Haze - Swatch and Review

So I have here another Tom Ford Quad. I want to add to my master post featuring Tom Ford. I think this was the first or second Tom Ford quad I purchased; hence why it looks used haha. But it is special to me. This is how my obsession with this brand started.

I wanted to show you swatches of the quad and share my thoughts.

This quad features that classic mahogany and gold packaging. Inside, you will see four beautiful eyeshadows and will help create some amazing looks.


The eyeshadows consist of a shimmery champagne/beige, light golden taupe, cranberry/mauve, and a matte eggplant eyeshadow.

The way this quad was put together is really great. It combines shadows that will help create subtle day time looks and helps you transition from daytime glam to a sultry smokey eye.


This quad is for the person that love that versatility in a eyeshadow palette but that isn't all earthy neutral shades.

The purple, taupe, plum colors are suitable for so many people and different eye colors.


The texture of Tom Ford eyeshadows are unmatched. They are so smooth and really pigmented.

What is so nice about these shadows is that they work and blend so well together. They never look muddy, which I have had that problem with other eyeshadows from other brands before.

This quad was released in the Fall 2013 collection and from what I heard, it was limited edition but I see this displayed with the quads in the permanent range. So this could have been moved into the permanent range. Check online or at your local Tom Ford counter/retailer.

Hope you are all well and that you enjoyed this post.

Take care,
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment