Monday, January 6, 2014

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard - Review and Swatch

Hi everyone, I'm back with another review of the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer in the shade Custard. You might recall that I reviewed the color: Ginger last month here where I said that Ginger was a concealer I could use all over my face (not as a highlighting concealer). 

I picked up Custard and Honey on Amazon (this is what I spent my textbook trade in money on btw lol). I'll be doing another review on that Honey shade, don't you worry ;). 

For this review though, we will focus on Custard. This is a yellow toned concealer good for light to medium skin tones and a shade lighter from Ginger. 

I have been using/testing out this concealer for a week now and I love this one. It's really nice under the eyes, it blends out like a dream. It never feels heavy or looks cakey when you apply it. This is my experience though. It's really long wearing, it looks like I just applied it many hours later.

The packaging is amazing and sleek. NARS knows how to package their items...seriously it looks and feels luxurious in your hand.

The wand has a doe foot/ straight-ish applicator. It's stiff but soft, so it doesn't hurt your eye area if you apply straight from the applicator to your under eye. 

Here is the swatch of the Custard concealer. I did a heavy swatch and then a blended out one. As you can see the blended out swatch almost matches the skin under my fore arm (it's quite pale there haha). My point is, haha, that it looks like skin. There is no glitter, shimmer, sheen, or anything; but it's not 100% matte. It's basically just like skin. This is why this concealer is so popular and has a huge following among beauty bloggers and YouTubers.

I hope this was helpful for you! Have you tried these NARS concealers? If not, what's your favorite concealer or one that you are coveting?

Thanks for stopping by as always,
Bianca xo

No comments:

Post a Comment