Sunday, March 2, 2014

LOOKING FOR NARS ITA NO. 21 BRUSH?!

Hey everyone,

I am here with a quick post talking about the very much coveted NARS Ita brush that Casey Holmes (itsbl0ndie) and Jaclyn Hill - among others - have made veryyy famous.

You are probably thinking "I cannot find that son of B anywhere, wtf!!". I know, I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

So here is what I know thanks to one of my friends that work at the NARS counter at my local Nordstrom.

IT'S COMING BACK!!

In late March/early April, NARS will be rereleasing their entire brush line (which includes that Ita brush).

I strongly suggest going to a NARS counter and pre-ordering one. That way you are guaranteed to get one (this is what the sales associate told me). Or you can order from NARS.com when it's released or run the risk of paying more than you have to (aka on eBay).

You can bet that NARS will be releasing a very limited amount of the Ita brushes because sooo many people are willing to invest in that brush.

Side note: there are TWO Ita brushes, No. 21 and No. 28. The No. 28 is a wider version of the No. 21. Google it if you are interested. So you want to make sure you are ordering the right one.

Okay folks, I hope you found that helpful!

Talk to you all soon,
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment