Thursday, March 13, 2014

TOM FORD Sahara Haze

Hey everyone, here again with another Tom Ford post. I seriously cannot get enough of this line. I'm eyeshadow OBSESSED. His quads are blowing my mind. I haven't been reaching for anything else really. I'm in love and I think these are definitely something to splurge on if you can. 

This is how I am justifying purchasing these quads.

**Imagine the cost of an Urban Decay shadow (1.5 g for $18) or Burberry single eyeshadows (2.5 g for $30). If you get 4 of those, you will be paying way more than the cost of one of the Tom Ford quads.

Each Tom Ford quad has 10 g of product (2.5 g per pan) for $78...so that breaks down to... $19.50 per shadow. 

You are just paying more right off the bat instead of little by little. 

I hope my little math lesson made you smile and to make it seem like I'm not that crazy ;).

So without further ado, here is Sahara Haze (which I'm not 100% sure but I heard a rumor this might be discontinued!!).







Hope you enjoyed! I absolutely love the quality and pigmentation of these shadows. They are just a dream to work with. I haven't been much of a green eyeshadow girl lately but this quad turned things around for me. This quad creates gorgeous dark green smokey eyes to subtle green eye makeup looks :)

Check this out in person if you would like at Neimans, Nordstrom, and anywhere that sells TF.
Talk to you all soon,
Bianca 

No comments:

Post a Comment