Saturday, June 14, 2014

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 46 Liberté - Review and Swatch

I purchased this Chanel Rouge Coco Shine sort of recently from my local Nordstrom and I was swatching colors that were "calling my name" and I fell in love with this one immediately. Like, I did not think twice about it.

What I love about this Rouge Coco Shine is that it is like a tinted balm; depends what shade you get, the pigment is more opaque than others. 

This one I have here to share with you is #46 - Liberté shade and I want to describe this is a very wearable nude with hints of pink, coral, and peach. Sounds like a mish-mash of colors but that's what comes to mind haha. 


 As you can see from the bullet, it looks like it would be a slightly bright coral red but it is extremely sheer.

When you apply it to your lips, it's a no brainer. I never look in the mirror because it's sheer enough to just slap it on but pigmented enough to pull your look together.

As you can see from the swatches, the top one is three swipes of the Liberté and the bottom one is a single swipe.

It can be built up in opacity but don't expect it to eventually layer up to match the color from the bullet.

The wear time of Liberté is not as great as other lip products I own but it's so easy that I do not mind reapplying when I need to. I want to see I get a solid 2-3 hours without eating or drinking anything. But if you do either of those things, it will disappear quite quickly.

I would recommend it if you don't mind reapplying relatively often, don't mind it being a glorified tinted lip balm, and don't mind the price tag of $32-34 (?) of a Chanel Rouge Coco Shine.

Do any of you own others from this range or any Chanel lipstick that is your favorite or must have? Leave them in the comment down below. I'd love to hear from you all :)

Hope you are well,
Bianca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment