Sunday, June 29, 2014

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Zodiac and Diamond Dog - Swatches and Thoughts

Well aren't these a thing of beauty? 

I absolutely love these kind of shadows because it amps up any look. They have small particles of glitter through the main base color. It's not as chunky as other glittery eyeshadows but sure packs a punch.

These Urban Decay Moondust shadows are beautiful and retail for $20 each for 1.5 g of product at Macys, UrbanDecay.com, Sephora, and other places that sell UD.


Out of the range of seven, I purchased two that I think I would use the most. I mean you can't exactly use these every day haha but they can add to any look if you want to achieve that glittery effect.


Zodiac - smokey black with a blue-green shift and 3D sparkle. SUPER gorgeous!


Diamond Dog - deep brown with white gold sparkle. Amazing with a brown smokey eye!


Left is Diamond Dog, Right is Zodiac.



I think that the best way to apply these is with your finger. I have tried with different kind of eyeshadow brushes and it does not compare to how it looks when it is applied with your finger. You really get the base shadow to show up, especially if you are applying to the naked (and primed?) lid.

Since I purchased these, I will be honest with you, that I have used these a hand full of times in the last year haha. But these are handy to have when you want to have that glittery effect to the look you have on.

I love the formula on these, not too much fall out and applies well to the lid with a finger. :)

Hope you found this helpful! Look out for my next post with MAC's Pressed Pigments :D

Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment