Monday, February 17, 2014

GlamGlow SuperMud Face Mask - First Impressions!

Hello everyone,

So I found the GlamGlow Super Mud (full size!!) at my local Costco and I freaked out in my head about seeing GlamGlow on sale for 50% off. It normally retails for $69 at Sephora and other retailers that sell GlamGlow so when I saw that it was $34.99 at Costco...you bet I picked one of these bad boys. And I'm tempted to get one more back up ;).

Currently, my face is reacting to something within my skincare routine. I'm currently in the process of trying out sample packets of skincare I have received as free samples when I order online. So I don't know what is making my skin freak out. I have little red bumps/breakouts on my forehead and on my cheeks. It's annoying. So I thought if I did a heavy duty cleansing mask that things would get better for my skin (we shall see tomorrow morning and I shall update you :)).


 It works like the YouthMud mask, the one in the black packaging. You can see all the oil and dirt from your pores come out when it starts to dry. I would have taken pictures of what that looks like but it's weird to do a close up of my nose and face overall to show you haha. Anyways, it is less intense than the YouthMud mask which I personally enjoyed. It didn't sting, burn, or irritate my eyes like the YouthMud does and after I washed it off...my skin felt soft and not tight! Ahh...it was sooo nice. It's definitely something I can see myself using more often than I did with the YouthMud.


 This container holds 1.2 fl. oz of the mask. It claims that you can get 17-20 masks out of it or 1000 spot treatments. So even for the full price of $69, this isn't a bad deal at all (though it's definitely better at $35 haha).

I am a believer when it comes to this mask. I am not gonna be like "OMG GUYZ DIS MASK IS AMAZEBALLS" haha.

It truly feels like it gets the gunk out of my pores and clears things up. I'm a visual person so when I can SEE that when the mask dries up thatI see the oiliness and dirt come out, I know I'm getting my moneys worth. :)


So have you tried any GlamGlow products? If so, what are your thoughts about it? Let me know in the comments :)

I shall update you on my skin after work tomorrow so expect an update on how my skin reacted to the SuperMud mask.

Talk to you all soon,
Bianca xo

No comments:

Post a Comment