Friday, February 14, 2014

What I Wore This Week #1 (2/10-2/14)

Happy friday/weekend! ~yasss!~

I'm excited to share with you my first "What I Wore This Week" post. Where I share with you what makeup I wore during the week :). Since this is my first, I welcome any and all constructive criticism on how to improve these posts. My goal with posting my weekly makeup stash is to vary my makeup products so I don't get stuck in a rut or just use one thing for weeks.

First group of products I'm going to share with you are LIPS: 


 I've been using two regularly over the past week, left: YSL Rouge Volupte in #9 Caress Pink (muted raspberry pink) and original Dior Lip Glow. They are the kind of lip products that require no mirror to apply and since I'm SUPER forgetful when it comes to reapplying my lip products so these two have been my go to (and not just for this past week). I love these two! :)

Next: EYES

I have my stand by's when it comes to eyeliners and liquid liners. I rarely steer away from what I use unless I run out of it and buy something else.


 Top to Bottom: Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof mascara, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, Kat Von D Autograph pencil in Puro Amor, Urban Decay 24/7 Slide On eyeliner in Crave, and Maybelline Define a Brow in Medium Brown.


 Eyeshadow: Tom Ford Orchid Haze *drools*. It's a stunning palette to work with. I think it can be a great every day palette for a variety of people :).


Finally: FACE

For foundation, I have been using and loving the sample of Tom Ford Traceless Foundation in #7 Tawny. It's the most perfect match I have found in my time of trying out foundation from drugstore to high end. But just my luck, my perfect match is the most expensive one I've ever tried haha :(. I'll definitely keep trying to snag samples though if I can :p.

Blush: Tom Ford Ravish. ALL TIME favorite blush that I own. I've been using it like 90% of the time since I purchased it. It's gorgeous!!

Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard ~Review of this concealer on my blog!~

Setting Powder: Guerlain Meteorites (old formulation) in Teinte Dore #3. I'm in loooove with this setting powder. It really makes my skin look glowing but not sparkly or icky. It's subtle but noticeable. It livens up my complexion and without it...my foundations and concealers don't look the same by the end of the day. I have yet to try the new formulation so I can't give my thoughts on that...yet... ;).

What did you wear this week? Let me know in the comments :)

Hope you all are doing well. Talk to you all soon,
Bianca xo

No comments:

Post a Comment