Sunday, February 23, 2014

Most Wanted - Spring 2014 - Beauty Wishlist

Hello again everyone!

Hope you are all doing well and that you had a great weekend. I cannot believe how fast weekend has gone by :(. Can it be friday again...? *I wish*

Well, I am writing to you today because I wanted to discuss some of the makeup products I have been lusting after for quite a while now. I want to dabble in every brand offered at Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom. I'm an addict, I must admit. Though I think you all know that I have an obsession with makeup. ;)

Since I started working full time, I have extra funds to play with and that means "Go Buy Tom Ford Stuff" haha. My collection of Tom Ford products has grown and I'm IN LOVE with the line. So you can imagine I am eyeing more TF to add to my collection. 

Two things from Tom Ford have been on my mind, the Shade and Illuminate (unsure of what intensity shade I want and would look good on me) and the Titanium Smoke (this was influenced by MonsiieurAlex (check his post on this quad HERE). I think this quad would create THE most amazing classic smokey eye of life!! 

Also, the Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer... everyone and their mom is talking about how amazing this product is! But I cannot bring myself to take the plunge on it without playing with it first. I simply cannot guess my correct shade based on the sh*tty "swatch" pictures websites have for Kevin Aucoin stuff. So until I get to be hands-on with this line...I shall be lusting after it and seeing how amazing it looks when applied in YouTube videos *sigh*. 

The Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer...the packaging in itself is enough for me to just pick it up haha. But aside from the super luxe packaging of all Guerlain products, I have seen amazing reviews in several beauty blogs :). So once I finish up one of my bronzers that I have hit pan on...you can expect me to pick this one up ;).

Another Guerlain product...Les Fumes quad. A beautiful grey palette with a slight touch of mauve-y taupe. I saw ttsandra (link to video is HERE) use it in a GRWM...I knew I had to have it. She definitely uses it more lightly, but I like more dramatic looks so I'm sure this palette can create some amazing smokey eyes (which as you can tell by this post...I'm obsessed haha) Such an amazing every day smokey eye, day time appropriate palette for many, especially those with a cool and neutral undertones :).

Last two things, new Dior Glow Maximizer primer. I think would be amazing during the summer for that "glow" and sun kissed-ness :) and Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks (specifically Manic) but I wouldn't mind picking up a few.

Phew! I wrote a lot haha. If you made it this far, I thank you and love you haha.

What's on your wishlist? Or any recommendations? I'd looove to know.

Thanks for stopping by and reading :),
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment