Thursday, April 17, 2014

MAC Playland - Casual Colour in Hi Jinks!

Well MAC, you did us all good with bringing out a really bright and colorful collection that woke up the colorful side of all your fans.

This spring/summer collection from MAC is called the Playland Collection and I'm sure you have seen the promo pics...and the makeup is insane. Props to the MUA that created that. It's amazing!!

I'm here to talk to you about a new product I purchased today at my local Nordstrom and it is the Casual Colour is Hi Jinks!


This is a lip and cheek product so automatically it's multipurpose if you want it to be. *more bang for your buck*. And one of the girls at MAC told me that it was created with the purpose of this being your go-to product for cheeks and lips for the summer time. It's casual, hence the name haha, which makes it easy and foolproof.


MAC describes this as a bright coral. Why yes...we can see that haha.


It is a decent sized pot too! Should last you awhile I assume.

This is great in my opinion. It is very emollient which makes blending a breeze. I usually steer away from products where I have to use my fingers (I'm more of a brush application kind of girl haha). But this felt so smooth and creamy, it won me over. They will give you a healthy glow since it has that sheen to it that will be beautiful in the summer months.

It does have that classic MAC vanilla scent but it's not annoying (to me at least). And since removing the swatch, it stained my arm very slightly. So I'm going to assume that the lasting power on these might be decent! :)

And the specific color is AMAZING and perfect for the season. This is a hot seller so if you want to get it...go now!! Or call your go-to MAC counter or free standing store to set one aside for you OR shop it on Nordstrom and MAC websites.

Retails for $21, not bad for something you might end up usually very often and that is good quality.

SOOO did you pick anything up from the Playland collection? Let me know in the comments!

Take care!
Bianca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment