Thursday, April 3, 2014

Makeup Forever Pink Lab Shine Lip Duo - Swatches

How about that fancy packaging? haha. This is how it comes...in a ziploc type bag haha. 

I ordered this online at Sephora.com because I have not really experimented with any MUFE lip products. This is one heck of a deal, both glosses for $16. 


They are described as: shimmering indian pink and shimmering baby pink.


These are the kinds of glosses that really have that micro glitter that shifts as the light hits it. I tried to capture it as best I could on my camera. Like pink in one angle and then gold in a different light (as shown in the top glosses).



It comes with a brush applicator. It is easy to use and not too flimsy.


What I noticed when I pulled out the wand was that it seemed like there was not a lot of product. You can see it in the picture above. None of my other glosses do that, I thought that was weird.


The shimmering indian pink shade (right) has the most pigmentation. Though I think these are more of a top coat kind of gloss. I know you can wear these on their own but due to the lack of pigmentation...I'm assuming they are top-coaters.

I love how they shift in the light and you can imagine that on the lips that they would make them look "juicy" and slick.

These are sticky. That's my only con. They aren't SO sticky that they are unwearable, it's just annoying.

Overall, these are cool glosses and I love to top off my lipsticks with these glosses for that wet and slick look. I love that especially when I'm wearing a matte eye look.

Since these are online exclusives, you can't check them out in person to feel and see for yourself. I hope these pictures and my thoughts were helpful to you! :)

Talk to you all soon!
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment