Monday, April 14, 2014

Tom Ford Silvered Topaz - Swatch and Review

I have embarrassingly collected most of the Tom Ford quads and I still want them all haha. It's a bad thing to want to achieve but I adore his eyeshadows. And believe me, any new TF product that comes out with eyeshadow trios, quads, or palettes...you can bet I will do my best to get my hands on it.

But for now, let's talk about Silvered Topaz. Ain't she a beaute?

obvi haha

This palette is compromised of one signature TF glitter shade, two shimmer-y satin eyeshadows, and one matte.

That glitter shade goes very well on its own on layered on top of any of the 3 shadows. I would say it's neutral because it goes well with that silvered taupe shade on the top right and with that warm plum-y golden-ish taupe without any clashing or looking weird.


These shadows are very pigmented and so smooth like all of the TF quads I have tried and own. They are a dream to apply and blend out.

I can make so many different looks with this quad. And that is what I LOVE about the TF quad line. Every quad has endless possibilities from subtle washes or color for an easy look and can be built up to create some kick ass smokey eyes (which are my personal favorite kinds of looks).

 


This right here is one heck of a beautiful quad. Especially if you love taupe shades. 

I think if you wanted a little more variety in taupes, I think the Les Fumes palette from Guerlain would compliment this TF quad nicely. Not necessary but if you like a little more options than just these 4, I think that would be a good one to take a look at.

Okay, *focus self* haha back to TF. I recommend this quad like the others that I have posted on my blog. I know that the price tag is scary at $78 but the beauty about these quads aside from the AMAZING quality is that these quads are so versatile. You won't be stuck doing the same old look every day. What's not to love about Tom Ford...? ;)

If you are curious, I have done reviews and swatches of: Cognac Sable, Titanium Smoke, Cocoa Mirage, Sahara Haze, and Orchid Haze. ~Check out the rest of my blog for more~

Alright, I hope you enjoyed this review on the Silvered Topaz quad from the amazing Tom Ford. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. 

Hope you are all well,
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment